5 reasons why everyone loves cordless lamps
At TeakwoodCentral, we cannot get enough of cordless lamps! Gone are the days of cordless lamps that only add light and no aesthetic beauty. Here are our top five reasons why we love these little portable beauties and how they can enhance your indoor and outdoor environments.
1. Portability: This is the most obvious reason but one that we cannot stress enough. The ability to bring these lamps indoor and out makes it one of the best investments that you can make for your home or office. One of my personal least favorite things is trying to find an outlet exactly in the spot where I need a table lamp. Most times, I end up rearranging the furniture or moving things slightly off-kilter in order to have my lamp where I need it. Since I’ve gotten my Neoz Egg, I’ve moved it from the console behind our couch to the side table next to our chair to the kitchen while I’m cooking and back!
2. Durability: Some of these lamps may look delicate, however, they are much sturdier than they appear. Many of our customers love the fact that you can bring them outdoors and that they withstand the elements as you enjoy a moonlit meal or visit with friends. What’s more, you will never have to worry about the light going out!
3. Looks: It’s hard to deny that these lamps, in any of the silhouettes we carry, are gorgeous. From the simple, frosted glass of the Neoz Egg to the stately and modern Owl, you can tell that the artist behind each piece put in a great deal of stylistic and architectural thought to produce a subtle yet, at the same time, eye-catching design. And the inside is just as beautiful as the outside! The light that these lamps emit, which comes in two or three settings depending on the lamp, gives off an amazing glow that people rave about for photos and for moments when you need candlelight without the mess or potential hazard.
4. Endurance: With a cordless lamp, you have up to 260 hours of charged light to enjoy before you have to recharge the lamp again. That’s about four months of dinners where you will have beautiful ambient light to eat by or two months of daily relaxation on the patio or porch. And it’s great for those moments like brownouts where you unexpectedly need light, forgot to change out the batteries in your flashlight or ran out of candles and matches. (It happens!)
5. Safety: A cordless lamp ensures, too, that you have portable light that is safer and less messy than candles. You don’t have to worry that the wind will blow out your light – these cordless lamps will stay lit as long as you would like and wherever you like! Given the amount of light they do give off, it’s also amazing how surprisingly lightweight they are, making it safe for kids to help move them, too.