Artemide Cuneo Wall/Floor Outdoor Lighting
design by Klaus Begasse, 2010
The Cuneo wall and floor lamp is ideally used for outdoor patio and landscaping for private and commercial areas.
Light fixture with direct side emission, with high-performance LED source
- Six monochromatic LEDs are used together with six collimators and a light-diffusing prismatic screen to obtain an optimum lighting beam
- Floor or wall installation. In the wall installation, the light can be pointed either upwards or downwards
- Available in two finishes : light grey painted and rust painted
- Composed by lighting cap and terminal board fixed together by means of locking screws
- Cap and terminal board in die-cast EN AB-47100 aluminum, gaskets in silicone rubber
- Electronic driver integrated in the fixture
- PMMA collimators installed on the LED light sources
- Light-diffusing prismatic screen in PMMA siliconed flush with the lighting cap
- All the components in die-cast aluminum and the steel bracket for wall or floor fixing are painted by means of 3-stage outdoor treatment : nanotechnologies, antioxidant primer, polyester paint
- c.UL.us listed
- Tested in accordance with IES LM-79-08
Lead time: 2 - 4 weeks
INC = incandescent FLU = fluorescent HAL = 120V halogen LV HAL = 12V halogen
MH = metal halide SBF = self-ballasted fluorescent LED = light emitting diode
All lamps are included with the fixtures
The Artemide group, founded by Ernesto Gismondi in 1959, today operates throughout the world, with 16 subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and 35 exclusive distributors. They have production centers in Italy, France, Germany, the USA, Hungary and the Czech Republic. In a policy aimed at satisfying all lighting needs, the Artemide group has recently acquired companies that reinforce its position as a world leader and further diversifies the offerings. For contexts of life, Artemide offers not only lamps for moments of relaxation at home, but also large sophisticated installations for lighting public and private professional activities.
Technological and productive expertise is achieved through research and development centers, with the product planning and engineering section, laboratories for technical conformity and self-certification tests, and production units equipped with avant-garde processes. A production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of traditional materials such as glass, as well as the capacity for innovation with recently introduced materials such as titanium. Lighting performance characteristics extend from a light with atmosphere, variable, colored, to the most precise of lights for community environments. The vast range of options reflects the commitment of the whole organization to provide a product guaranteed by the Artemide brand, throughout the world, with an image that is strong and consistent - That of a leader in the lighting industry.