Design By: M. De Lucchi & G. Fassina
Tolomeo combines the advantages of LED technology with those of ‘My White Light’ technology. This enables numerous variations of white light to be obtained with different intensities and varieties of colour temperature.
- Arms and diffuser in aluminum
- Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum
- Tension cables in stainless steel
- Base in weighted steel with stamped aluminum cover
- Fully adjustable, articulated arm structure
- Tiltable and rotatable diffuser (90 degrees in both directions)
- Motion sensor automatically senses any movement at a radius of 98 1/2" (2.5m)
- After 12 minutes, if no further motion is detected, light will turn off automatically
- Interchangeable plug options accommodate most electrical outlets for global diversity
Lamping explanation: INC = incandescent FLU = fluorescent HAL = 120V halogen LV HAL = 12V halogen MH = metal halide SBF = self-ballasted fluorescent LED = light emitting diode
All lamps are included with the fixtures
The Artemide group, founded by Ernesto Gismondi in 1959, today operates throughout the world, with 16 subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and 35 exclusive distributors. They have production centers in Italy, France, Germany, the USA, Hungary and the Czech Republic. In a policy aimed at satisfying all lighting needs, the Artemide group has recently acquired companies that reinforce its position as a world leader and further diversifies the offerings. For contexts of life, Artemide offers not only lamps for moments of relaxation at home, but also large sophisticated installations for lighting public and private professional activities.
Rezek, an Artemide brand, with product development and manufacturing in the United States. Founded by designer Ron Rezek in 1978, the Rezek company has gained strong recognition and appreciation among the architectural and interior design community for the distinctly creative design and quality construction of its American made lighting products for residential and commercial applications.