Artemide Tizio LED Table Lamp
Design By: Richard Sapper
Table standing luminaire for adjustable direct lighting
• Fully adjustable, balanced electrical conductor arms in aluminum
• Arm spacer bars in chromed steel with red molded thermoplastic insulators
• Counter weights in die-cast zinc alloy with translucent polycarbonate shield
• Adjustable head in die-cast alumnium with inner high efficiency reflector in anodized alumnium
• 360 degree rotatable base in die-cast aluminum with incorporated driver on cord and dimmer switch
• Interchangeable plug options accomodate most electrical outlets for global versatility
• c.UL.us listed
• IES LM-79-08 compliant
LED/9W integrated light source
*SD 2 - 4 weeks
INC = incandescent FLU = fluorescent HAL = 120V halogen LV HAL = 12V halogen
MH = metal halide SBF = self-ballasted fluorescent LED = light emitting diode
All lamps are included with the fixtures
Artemide's design and research team focuses on developing quality and long-lasting products.
Utilization of recyclable materials is high priority in our process of conceiving new design.
80% of our lights are energy efficient fluorescent or LED lighting.
But what's more green than having a beautifully crafted light that continues to function well and looks stunning decades from now
The Artemide light has never been solely a function of seeing, or an opportunity for formal experimentation with lamps as objects. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, as a source of physical pleasure and mental comfort. Artemide has done so, with different work groups, searching through the whole design process, starting with a declaration of values - The human light.