Artemide Tolomeo LED Table/Task Lamp
Design By: Michele De Lucchi, Giancarlo Fassina
Table standing luminaire for adjustable direct lighting
• Fully adjustable, articulated arm structures in extruded aluminum
• Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum
• Tension cables in stainless steel
• Internal tension springs and external tension control cables in stainless steel
• Tiltable and rotatable diffuser (90 degrees in both directions)
• Dimmer switch incorporated on head for Classic and mini
• On/off dimmer switch on cord for midi and micro
• Base in weighted steel with stamped aluminum cover
• Interchangeable plug options accomodate most electrical outlets for global diversity
• c.UL.us listed
• IES LM-79-08 compliant
Micro, Midi: LED/9.6W integrated light source
Mini, Classic: LED/10.69W, 10.7W integrated light source
*QS 3-5 Business Days (Micro, Mini, Classic)
*SD 2 - 4 weeks (Midi)
INC = incandescent FLU = fluorescent HAL = 120V halogen LV HAL = 12V halogen
MH = metal halide SBF = self-ballasted fluorescent LED = light emitting diode
All lamps are included with the fixtures
Artemide's design and research team focuses on developing quality and long-lasting products.
Utilization of recyclable materials is high priority in our process of conceiving new design.
80% of our lights are energy efficient fluorescent or LED lighting.
But what's more green than having a beautifully crafted light that continues to function well and looks stunning decades from now
The Artemide light has never been solely a function of seeing, or an opportunity for formal experimentation with lamps as objects. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, as a source of physical pleasure and mental comfort. Artemide has done so, with different work groups, searching through the whole design process, starting with a declaration of values - The human light.