Artemide Tolomeo Mini LED w/ Motion Sensor Table/Task Lamp
Design By: Michele de Lucchi, Giancarlo Fassina
Table standing luminaire for adjustable direct lighting equipped with motion sensor that uses passive infrared technology
• Motion sensor automatically senses any movement in the room at a radius of 98 7/16" (2.5m). After 12 minutes, if no further motion is detected, light will turn itself off automatically
• Fully adjustable, articulated arm structure in extruded aluminum
• Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum
• Tension cables in stainless steel
• Internal tension springs and external tension control cables in stainless steel
• Tiltable and rotatable (90 degrees) diffuser in stamped anodized aluminum
• Base in weight steel with stamped aluminum cover
• Dimmer switch on head
• Interchangeable plug options accommodate most electrical outlets for global diversity
• c.UL.us listed
• IES LM-79-08 compliant
LED/10.7W 3000K >80 CRI integrated light source
*SD 2 - 4 weeks
INC = incandescent FLU = fluorescent HAL = 120V halogen LV HAL = 12V halogen
MH = metal halide SBF = self-ballasted fluorescent LED = light emitting diode
All lamps are included with the fixtures
Artemide's design and research team focuses on developing quality and long-lasting products.
Utilization of recyclable materials is high priority in our process of conceiving new design.
80% of our lights are energy efficient fluorescent or LED lighting.
But what's more green than having a beautifully crafted light that continues to function well and looks stunning decades from now
The Artemide light has never been solely a function of seeing, or an opportunity for formal experimentation with lamps as objects. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, as a source of physical pleasure and mental comfort. Artemide has done so, with different work groups, searching through the whole design process, starting with a declaration of values - The human light.