Artemide Tolomeo Micro Wall lamp
Design By: M. De Lucchi & G. Fassina
Wall mounted luminaires for adjustable direct task incandescent or LED lighting, with choice of S-bracket or J-bracket.
- Arms and diffuser in aluminum
- Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum
- Tension cables in stainless steel
- Bracket in polished die-cast aluminum
- Fully adjustable, articulated arm structure
- Tiltable and 360 degrees rotatable diffuser
- Provided with 10ft cord and plug
- J-Bracket has cord hanging from wall to plug, S-Bracket is directly wired into wall
LED, INC max 60W E12/G16.5 bulb not included
Lead time: 2 - 4 weeks
INC = incandescent FLU = fluorescent HAL = 120V halogen LV HAL = 12V halogen
MH = metal halide SBF = self-ballasted fluorescent LED = light emitting diode
All lamps are included with the fixtures
Artemide's design and research team focuses on developing quality and long-lasting products.
Utilization of recyclable materials is high priority in our process of conceiving new design.
80% of our lights are energy efficient fluorescent or LED lighting.
But what's more green than having a beautifully crafted light that continues to function well and looks stunning decades from now
The Artemide light has never been solely a function of seeing, or an opportunity for formal experimentation with lamps as objects. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, as a source of physical pleasure and mental comfort. Artemide has done so, with different work groups, searching through the whole design process, starting with a declaration of values - The human light.