Artemide Tolomeo Mini TW floor lamp
Design By: M. De Lucchi & G. Fassina
My White Light (MWL combines the advantages of LED technology with those of the My White Light technology, enabling numerous variations of white light to be obtained, with different intensities and varieties of color temperature, with a range from 2,500K (warm light) to 10,000K (cold light)
- Arms and diffuser in aluminum
- Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum
- Tension cables in stainless steel
- Floor support base in weighted steel with stamped aluminum cover
- Stem in steel
- Optional set of castors in molded thermoplastic
- Fully adjustable, articulated arm structure
- Tiltable and rotatable diffuser (90 degrees in both directions)
- Tunable White technology allows color temperature to range from 2,500K to 10,000K
- Interchangeable plug options accommodate most electrical outlets for global diversity
- Optional set of castors attach to base for easy mobility
SD: 2-4 weeks
INC = incandescent FLU = fluorescent HAL = 120V halogen LV HAL = 12V halogen
MH = metal halide SBF = self-ballasted fluorescent LED = light emitting diode
All lamps are included with the fixtures
Artemide's design and research team focuses on developing quality and long-lasting products.
Utilization of recyclable materials is high priority in our process of conceiving new design.
80% of our lights are energy efficient fluorescent or LED lighting.
But what's more green than having a beautifully crafted light that continues to function well and looks stunning decades from now
The Artemide light has never been solely a function of seeing, or an opportunity for formal experimentation with lamps as objects. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, as a source of physical pleasure and mental comfort. Artemide has done so, with different work groups, searching through the whole design process, starting with a declaration of values - The human light.