Artemide | Tolomeo with Shade Floor Lamp |AM-TLS0110/11
Artemide Tolomeo Floor Lamp with Shade
Michele De Lucchi
Floor standing luminaire for adjustable direct task LED, fluorescent, or incandescent lighting.
Perfect for office use, showroom, exhibitions, indoor patio and living areas.
- Arm structure in extruded aluminum
- Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum
- Tension cables in stainless steel
- Floor support stem in extruded aluminum
- Weighted steel base with stamped aluminum
- Optional set of castors in molded thermoplastic
- Fully adjustable, articulated arms
- Shade remains vertical regardless of arm angle
- Optional set of castors attach to base for easy mobility
LED, CFL, INC max 75W E26/A19 bulb not included
To comply with ADA, the leading edge of a wall luminaire installed in public spaces such as walkways, halls, corridors, or aisles must not protrude more than 4" if mounted at a wall height of 80" or below.
SD: 2-4 weeks
Artemide's design and research team focuses on developing quality and long-lasting products. Utilization of recyclable materials is high priority in our process of conceiving new design. 80% of our lights are energy efficient fluorescent or LED lighting. But what's more green than having a beautifully crafted light that continues to function well and looks stunning decades from now
The Artemide light has never been solely a function of seeing, or an opportunity for formal experimentation with lamps as objects. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, as a source of physical pleasure and mental comfort. Artemide has done so, with different work groups, searching through the whole design process, starting with a declaration of values - The human light.